JOIN OUR FREQUENT LISTENERS CLUB TO WIN GREAT PRIZES
To be entered into EXCLUSIVE online contests, be the first to know about Hits FM contests, and when we are out and about!
Links:nike air max pas cherParajumpersnike tn pas chercanada goose jassencanada goose jassenmoncler pas cherlouboutin pas chercheap beats by drenike air max pas chernike pas chernike blazer pas chernike blazer pas cherStylo Mont Blanc Pas Cherabercrombie pas cherLouboutin Pas Chernike tn requin pas chergafas ray ban
Hey, we’re not fooling anyone here – we’re lucky to be working at all! After what happened between Kat and our last boss… Doctors say they’ll grow back for the most part. Honestly, we answer the phone, tell 3 fart jokes and play some pretty cool music. PLEASE reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook – we love it when you digitally stalk us! CALL THE SHOW! Yes, we actually take phone calls – our show is all about YOU! We’re gonna have fun everyday and chat about the things going on in your life – and if we don’t, it’s because it’s JJ’s time of the month :
We’re VERY EXCITED to be waking up Montreal on 94-7 HITS FM!!!!
Kat & JJ – THE 94-7 HITS FM Playhouse
RADIO PAPARAZZI NEWS
Paparazzi Report 4-16-14
- Billy Bob Thornton on Live With Kelly and Michael .. he pranks Kelly into believing that he quarterbacked the Dallas Cowboys.
- Donald Trump Tweet of the Day: "Oscar Pistorius, 'the blade runner,' is as guilty as O.J. I wonder if the result will be the same?"
- Dina Lohan plead guilty yesterday to a DUI and speeding and will most likely lose her license for a year. She will also perform 100 hours of community service.
- Magic Mike 2 will be released in...
- Wanda Sykes on Craig Ferguson ... she discusses her son discovering his manhood.
- Barack and Michelle Obama had a date-night on Friday. They went to see Denzel Washington in the Broadway play "A Raisin in the Sun."
- Austin Powers star Mike Myers and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of a new baby girl named Sunday Molly.
- Robert Downey Jr joined Twitter with this Tweet: “Loving all the love, folks. It’s been a blast. Though can somebody...
Paparazzi Report 4-10-14
- Lindsay Lohan on David Letterman .. Dave prank called Oprah as Lindsay's secretary.
- Rolling Stone claims Sir Mix-a-Lot and the Seattle Symphony will perform "Baby Got Back" this summer.
- Stacy Keibler and husband Jared Pobre are expecting a baby girl
- Jimmy Fallon had NBC reupholster every one of his studio seats so auidence members would be totally comfortable.
- Katherine Heigl is suing the New York-based pharmacy chain Duane Reade for...
Paparazzi Report 4-07-14
"Mad Men" Star Promises Blind Date A Foot Massage ... in 1996, a 25-year-old Jon Hamm appeared on a TV show called "The Big Date". He offered a FABOLOUS foot massage.
Snooki tells US Weekly that she is pregnant with her second child.
The NY Post claims Chris Martin had an affair with an assistant after appearing on “Saturday Night Live.”
Rob Lowe tells New York magazine that he believes there's a ''prejudice'' against good-looking...
Paparazzi Report 4-03-14
Lindsay Lohan will visit David Letterman on April 9th.
A ''Paul Blart: Mall Cop'' sequel will be out in 2015.
Brooke Burke Charvet is ok after crashing her Maserati into a fence in Calabasas, California yesterday. She blamed a faulty steering wheel for the accident.
Wiz Khalifa Tells Arsenio That Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed ... “I got some songs with Miley. She’s just a ball of energy. She smokes a ton. Every five minutes she kept being like, ‘Hey Wiz, you don’t have...
Paparazzi Report 3-31-14
- James Van Der Beek On Live With Kelly And Michael ... James talks about helping deliver his baby at home with his wife.
- Christina Aguilera is having a baby girl.
- The white cowboy hat that Matthew McConaughey wore in Dallas Buyers Club was recently auctioned off for $12,956.
- TMZ claims a bomb squad rushed to Bob Barker's home after a suspicious package arrived. The box contained...
Paparazzi Report 2-28-14
- The Oscars are Sunday. These are up for Best Motion Picture of the Year:
- “American Hustle”
- “Captain Phillips”
- “Dallas Buyers Club”
- “12 Years a Slave”
- “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- Jeff Gordon Pulls Prank On Internet Critic. 'Travis' called the driving in Gordon's Pepsi Max commercial fake. When a bogus...
Paparazzi Report 2-27-14
- The NBA is selling Jason Collins' #98 jersey because of high demand.
- Alec Baldwin is going to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'' as a meddling New York columnist, who questions the motive of the police during a case.
- Matthew Perry is going to star in CBS' reboot of The Odd Couple.
- NeNe Leakes and Full House alum Candace Cameron Bure are going to do Dancing With the Stars.
- Aaron Hernandez assaulted another inmate...
Paparazzi Report 2-24-14
Bob Costas Walks Into Matt Lauer's Pink Eye Joke. They were recapping the Olympics when Lauer asked Costas if he was flying home soon. Costas said, "Yes." Lauer then asked, "Are you taking the red eye?"
LeBron James is being courted to star in Space Jam 2.
Erin Andrews will replace Brooke Burke as co-host of Dancing With the Stars. Erin will continue her football work with Fox.
The NFL is considering a new rule that would...
Paparazzi Report 02-12-14
- The British Heart Foundation has named Nicole Kidman and Prince Harry the Sexiest Redheads Alive.
- Soleil Moon Frye, aka Punky Brewster, gave birth to a baby boyon Monday.
- Hugh Jackman is going to host The Tony Awards
- ESPN claims Michael Jordan and his wife Yvette are the proud parents of twin daughters. Victoria and Ysabel were born on Sunday.
- The Brady Bunch cast will reunite on The Talk tomorrow.
- Taylor Swift cut her...
Paparazzi Report 02-11-14
- L.A. News Anchor Mistakes Samuel L. Jackson For Laurence Fishburne ... the anchor started the interview by saying: "Did you get a lot of reaction to that Super Bowl commerical?" Jackson replied, "WHAT Super Bowl commercial? You’re as crazy as the people on Twitter! I’m not Laurence Fishburne. We don’t all look alike! There’s more than one black guy doing commercials. I’m the ‘What’s in your wallet?’ black guy. He’s the car black guy. Morgan Freeman is the other...
Paparazzi Report 02-10-14
- Shia LaBeouf Walks Out Of Press Conference ... he was promoting "Nymphomaniac" at the Berlin Film Fest when he was asked about the number of sex scenes that appear in the movie.He left after saying: "When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much."
- 14.6 million people watched Jay Leno's final show. It was his highest rating since 1998.
- Shaq has launched a new line of men's suits for...
Paparazzi Report 02-06-14
- George Clooney on The Daily Show ... George jokes that he was hanging at the Monuments Men premiere with Justin Bieber. He was offended by the pic of Biebs sucking on a stripper's breast.
- A new survey by SeekingArrangement.com reveals that 35% of married men spend more money on their mistress than their wife for Valentine’s Day. 67% of men buy Victoria's Secret lingerie for their wife
- Vice President Joe Biden’s niece is being treated for anger issues...
Paparazzi Report 02-05-14
- Jerry Seinfeld On A Possible "Seinfeld" Reunion. he has no interest in revisiting his sitcom.
- Tweet of the Day from Virginia Senator Mark Warner: It's true: I'm not a #Belieber. "Senator Mark Warner offers to sign petition to deport Justin Bieber"
- CBS is developing an NCIS spinoff based in New Orleans
- Wolf Of Wall Street star Margot Robbie has turned down Playboy's invite to pose naked.
- Paul Walker has left his $25 million estate to his...
Paparazzi Report 02-04-14
- Reacting to recent sexual abuse allegations made against Woody Allen by his adopted daughter, Barbara Walters said she's "rarely seen a father as sensitive, as loving and as caring as Woody is." Sherri Shepherd said abusers seem "loving and caring" to other people, noting that Allen's adopted daughter has nothing to gain from making the accusation.
- Phillip Seymour Hoffman had a major drug problem. He had gone into rehab in May but obviously his addiction was much...
Paparazzi Report 2-03-14
- A Naked Kid Asks Miley Cyrus To Prom. Matt Peterson met Cyrus years ago when she was in Phoenix. He made a video invite with just a foam finger covering his privates.
- Jesse Eisenberg has been chosen to play Lex Luthor in the Man of Steel sequel. Jeremy Irons will play Bruce Wayne's butler Alfred.
- Owen Wilson and his personal trainer Caroline Lindqvist are the proud parents of a new baby boy.
- George Zimmerman has agreed to a celebrity boxing match...
Paparazzi Report 1-31-14
- George Zimmerman has agreed to a celebrity boxing match and will fight anyone.
- Facebook creator Mark Zuckerberg added $3.2 billion to his net worth on Wednesday when Facebook's stock rose by 14.1%.
- Ian Ziering and Tara Reid are going to star in the "Sharknado" sequel, "Sharknado: The Second One"
- Bruno Mars tells E! he's not nervous about performing at halftime of the Super Bowl.
- Demi Lovato and Wilmer Valderrama are engaged. He went to...
Paparazzi Report 1-29-14
- Seahawks star Richard Sherman Discusses Strippers ... a reporter asked what can be done to stop young women from becoming strippers. Sherman said, ''I've never gone to a strip club and thrown money, so I couldn't tell you. I guess, uh, trying to understand that there are other avenues and other ways you can make money, that women can do anything they want in this world. You can go out there and be a CEO of a company, you can go out there and like I said, same can be said for kids...
Paparazzi Report 1-27-14
- Justin Bieber's Former Housekeeper Speaks Out ... Tatiana Voziouk worked for Bieber for a year and says drugs have changed him.
- Richard Sherman could make an extra $5 million in endorsement money because of his rant.
- Oprah celebrated her birthday early by taking a spin class. All of the riders wore shirts that read: Happy Birthday, Oprah
- Khloe Kardashian sold her marital home to Kaley Cuoco for $5.49 million and made a $1.5 million...
Paparazzi News 1-24-14
- the Miami Beach police arrested Justin Bieber yesterday for a DUI and drag racing. His friends blocked off a street so he could race his Lamborghini at 4:30 a.m. Justin had just left a club and had a model in his car at the time of his arrest. Music-news.com claims Justin told police he drank beer, was under the influence of antidepressants and had been smoking marijuana all day. The judge set Bieber's bail at $2,500
- 3.3 million people watched the premiere...
Paparazzi Report 1-23-14
- Justin Bieber was Arrested for DUI in Miami Beach . He was also busted for resisting arrest without violence, drag racing and driving on an expired license.
- Law enforcement sources told TMZ that they believe Justin was under the influence of both drugs and alcohol.
- Seahawks Star Richard Sherman Equates the Word "Thug" to the "N-Word" ... he believes the word "thug" is simply a nicer way of calling someone "the N-word", which people are doing to...
Paparazzi Report 1-22-14
- Canadian Tennis Player Eugenie Bouchard Gets Booed At The Australian Open After She Says She Wants To Date Justin Bieber.
- The Rock recently bought his housekeeper a new Ford SUV for 10 years of great service.
- Bradley Cooper is going to play the Elephant Man on Broadway
- Sacha Baron Cohen is in talks to play the villain in the Alice in Wonderland sequel
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford was drinking on Monday when he was caught on tape at a...
Paparazzi Report 1-21-14
- Omaha's Henry Doorly Zoo is naming one of its five new penguin chicks 'Peyton Manning'.
- Amy Poehler will be Seth Meyers' first late night guest.
- Margot Robbie, who played Leonardo DiCaprio's second wife in The Wolf of Wall Street, is in negotiations to star in David Yates's Tarzan movie as Jane.
- CNNSI claims 49ers wide receiver Michael Crabtree tried to start a fight with Seahawks cornerback Richard Sherman at a charity event last...
Paparazzi Report 1-20-14
- Dennis Rodman has checked into rehab
- Will Smith will be Jimmy Fallon's first Tonight Show guest. U2 will be his first musical guest
- Magic Johnson, Smokey Robinson, Al Roker, Stevie Wonder, Jennifer Hudson, Rachel Ray and Samuel L. Jackson all attendedMichelle Obama's 50th birthday party over the weekend. Beyonce and John Legend sang at the event. Barack did the 'Dougie' dance.
- Deadline.com claims the release of the Superman - Batman movie has been...
Paparazzi Report 1-17-14
The Academy Award nominations were announced yesterday. Up for best picture:
- “American Hustle” Charles Roven, Richard Suckle, Megan Ellison and Jonathan Gordon, Producers
- “Captain Phillips” Scott Rudin, Dana Brunetti and Michael De Luca, Producers
- “Dallas Buyers Club” Robbie Brenner and Rachel Winter, Producers
- “Gravity” Alfonso Cuarón and David Heyman,...