JOIN OUR FREQUENT LISTENERS CLUB TO WIN GREAT PRIZES
To be entered into EXCLUSIVE online contests, be the first to know about Hits FM contests, and when we are out and about!
Links:Parajumperscanada goose jassencanada goose jassenlouboutin pas chernike air max pas chernike pas chernike blazer pas chernike blazer pas cherStylo Mont Blanc Pas Cherwildstar goldLouboutin Pas Cher
Hey, we’re not fooling anyone here – we’re lucky to be working at all! After what happened between Kat and our last boss… Doctors say they’ll grow back for the most part. Honestly, we answer the phone, tell 3 fart jokes and play some pretty cool music. PLEASE reach out to us on Twitter and Facebook – we love it when you digitally stalk us! CALL THE SHOW! Yes, we actually take phone calls – our show is all about YOU! We’re gonna have fun everyday and chat about the things going on in your life – and if we don’t, it’s because it’s JJ’s time of the month :
We’re VERY EXCITED to be waking up Montreal on 94-7 HITS FM!!!!
Kat & JJ – THE 94-7 HITS FM Playhouse
RADIO PAPARAZZI NEWS
Paparazzi Report 7-25-14
- Jason Derulo Loves Watching Chick Flicks.
- Facebook is worth $195 billion. Mark Zuckerberg earned $1.6 billion yesterday pushing his worth to $33.3 billion.
- Kelsey Grammer and wife Kayte are the proud parents of a new baby boy named Gabriel.
- Comic-Con has banned Google Glasses
- Portia de Rossi wants a baby. A source tells the mag: ''All Portia can talk about is beginning a new chapter in their lives and starting a family.''
Paparazzi Report 7-23-14
- Comic-Con starts tomorrow. 71% of attendees know someone, who has named their child after a fictional character.
- Miley Cyrus posted a topless Instagram photo of herself to prove she hadn't died. The rumor was an Internet hoax
- Elvis' 1963 Rolls-Royce Phantom limo is for sale and could be auctioned off for $300,000.
- LeBron James sent cupcakes to his Akron, Ohio neighbors for the media crush that descended upon their neighborhood several weeks...
Paparazzi Report 7-17-14
- Adam Levine Says He Would Be Dead If It Wasn't For Maroon 5 ... his best friends are in the band and keep him grounded.
- Erin Andrews and Maksim Chermkovskiy are both returning to Dancing With the Stars.
- Eddie Murphy is not expecting a child with girlfriend Paige Butcher.
- PETA ripped Charlie Sheen yesterday for attending the Running of the Bulls in Pamplona, Spain.
- ESPY Award Winners: Best Male Athlete: Kevin Durant, Oklahoma...
Paparazzi Report 7-15-14
- Woman Spends $31,000 To Look Like Kim Kardashian ... Londoner Claire Leeson has spent over $30,000 on plastic surgery to look like Kim Kardashian.
- Bethenny Frankel shocked the net yesterday when she posed for pics in her 4-year-old daughter's Hello Kitty pajamas.
- InTouch Weekly claims Portia de Rossi filmed her fights with Ellen DeGeneres. A source tells the mag: "Portia secretly taped some of their arguments. She was drunk. Then she threatened to expose Ellen...
Paparazzi report 7-14-14
- LeBron James On Returning to the Caveliers ... On Friday, LeBron James announced his return to the Cleveland Cavs. He's looking forward to the challenge.
- Colin Farrell is in talks to star in the second season of True Detective
- Christopher Walken will play Captain Hook in NBC's live version of Peter Pan
- NBC has renewed “America’s Got Talent,” “Last Comic Standing” and “American Ninja Warrior”
- JWoww and fiance Roger Mathews...
Paparazzi Report 7-11-14
- Whoopi Rants About The View ... she slammed stories about cast catfights and possible replacements for Sherri Shepherd and Jenny McCarthy.
- Jimmy Kimmel and wife Molly are the proud parents of a new baby girl named Jane. Molly Tweeted: "Kids, don't do drugs. Until you have a baby. Then do ALL OF THEM."
- 9.4 million people watched Halle Berry's new show Extant on Wednesday.
- Life & Style Weekly claims Tori Spelling and Jennie Garth have banned...
Paparazzi Report 7-10-14
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck Isn't Happy About Rosie O'Donnell's Return to "The View" ... Elisabeth Hasselbeck is not happy that Rosie is rejoining The View. She said: "What could ruin a vacation more than to hear news like this? Here comes to 'The View' the very woman who spit in the face of our military, spit in the face of her own network, and really in the face of a person who stood by her and had civilized debates for the time that she was there."
- Vienna Beef and former Bears...
Paparazzi Report 7-07-14
- Lorde Says It's Strange Hearing Her Songs On The Radio. Audio
- Shakira is going to perform at the World Cup closing ceremony.
- Tyler Perry has won a trademark for "What Would Jesus Do."
- Malia Obama turned 16 on Friday and got a new car, which she can't drive alone in D.C. until she turns 17.
- Donald Sterling's alleged ex, V Stiviano, is attempting to pursue a recording career.
- Richard Pryor's kids want Marlon Wayans to...
Paparazzi Report 6-04-14
- Martin Short On David Letterman... Martin thinks Jay Leno and David should tour together once Dave retires. Martin claims he attended Kim and Kanye's wedding. He destroys the Kardashians.
- RoboCop threw out the first pitch before last night's Tigers - Blue Jays game in Detroit
- Will Smith is going to play a concussion doctor in a new movie about the NFL's concussion epidemic. ''Game Brain' is based on a 2009 Variety article.
- Dina Lohan's license was...
Paparazzi Report 5-7-14
- Ellen Page On Seth Meyers ... Ellen talks about her fear of tennis balls and how they are a part of the new X-Men film.
- Rihanna was photographed showing two inches of crack at Met Gala after-party
- Kevin Durant Wins NBA MVP Award.
- ABC has extended Jimmy Kimmel Live through January 2017
- The L.A. Clippers' 'We Are One' shirts are the top selling item at the NBA Store.
- V. Stiviano is under investigation for extorting Donald...
Paparazzi Report 5-5-14
- Scandal star Kerry Washington has given birth to a baby girl named Isabelle Amarachi Asomugha.
- Alaskans have begun boycotting Duck Dynasty's appearance at the Alaska State Fair. Locals do not share the same views as Phil Robertson.
- Honey Boo Boo's sister Chickadee married truck mechanic Michael Cardwell on Saturday. He proposed with a pizza that had the words "Marry Me" spelled out in pepperoni.
- Katie Couric may co-host NBC�s �Today...
Paparazzi Report 4-23-14
- James Franco on The View ... Kanye West called him after he and Seth Rogen made fun of his and Kim Kardashian's Vogue cover and video.He asked James and Seth to perform their spoof the night before his wedding.
- TMZ claims Cuba Gooding Jr and his high school sweetheart, and wife of 20 years, Sara, are separating. They cited irreconcilable differences.
- Drew Barrymore gave birth to a baby girl yesterday named Frankie
- A Peeps movie is being...
Paparazzi Report 4-22-14
Ice Cube on Ellen ... he clarifies the comments he made at the MTV Movie Awards when Paul Walker and Vin Diesel won Best Onscreen Duo and he said he and Kevin Hart were robbed. Cube was joking.
Oscar Pistorius says he did not take acting lessons before his murder trial.
Former Dancing With the Stars contestant and current ESPN analyst Keyshawn Johnson was arrested yesterday for domestic violence. He allegedly struck and cut his girlfriend with her cell phone.
Demi Moore is planning...
- Nick Cannon on Queen Latifah ... he says Mariah Carey has been having trouble getting used to having her life put on display in his standup act.
- SNL is planning a three-hour special for their 40th anniversary in 2015.
- Gwen Stefani may be replacing Christina Aguilera on The Voice
- Michelle Obama is going to make a cameo on the “Parks and Rec” season finale and will also star on the May 7thepisode of...
Paparazzi Report 4-16-14
- Billy Bob Thornton on Live With Kelly and Michael .. he pranks Kelly into believing that he quarterbacked the Dallas Cowboys.
- Donald Trump Tweet of the Day: "Oscar Pistorius, 'the blade runner,' is as guilty as O.J. I wonder if the result will be the same?"
- Dina Lohan plead guilty yesterday to a DUI and speeding and will most likely lose her license for a year. She will also perform 100 hours of community service.
- Magic Mike 2 will be released in...
- Wanda Sykes on Craig Ferguson ... she discusses her son discovering his manhood.
- Barack and Michelle Obama had a date-night on Friday. They went to see Denzel Washington in the Broadway play "A Raisin in the Sun."
- Austin Powers star Mike Myers and his wife Kelly are the proud parents of a new baby girl named Sunday Molly.
- Robert Downey Jr joined Twitter with this Tweet: “Loving all the love, folks. It’s been a blast. Though can somebody...
Paparazzi Report 4-10-14
- Lindsay Lohan on David Letterman .. Dave prank called Oprah as Lindsay's secretary.
- Rolling Stone claims Sir Mix-a-Lot and the Seattle Symphony will perform "Baby Got Back" this summer.
- Stacy Keibler and husband Jared Pobre are expecting a baby girl
- Jimmy Fallon had NBC reupholster every one of his studio seats so auidence members would be totally comfortable.
- Katherine Heigl is suing the New York-based pharmacy chain Duane Reade for...
Paparazzi Report 4-07-14
"Mad Men" Star Promises Blind Date A Foot Massage ... in 1996, a 25-year-old Jon Hamm appeared on a TV show called "The Big Date". He offered a FABOLOUS foot massage.
Snooki tells US Weekly that she is pregnant with her second child.
The NY Post claims Chris Martin had an affair with an assistant after appearing on “Saturday Night Live.”
Rob Lowe tells New York magazine that he believes there's a ''prejudice'' against good-looking...
Paparazzi Report 4-03-14
Lindsay Lohan will visit David Letterman on April 9th.
A ''Paul Blart: Mall Cop'' sequel will be out in 2015.
Brooke Burke Charvet is ok after crashing her Maserati into a fence in Calabasas, California yesterday. She blamed a faulty steering wheel for the accident.
Wiz Khalifa Tells Arsenio That Miley Cyrus Smokes Weed ... “I got some songs with Miley. She’s just a ball of energy. She smokes a ton. Every five minutes she kept being like, ‘Hey Wiz, you don’t have...
Paparazzi Report 3-31-14
- James Van Der Beek On Live With Kelly And Michael ... James talks about helping deliver his baby at home with his wife.
- Christina Aguilera is having a baby girl.
- The white cowboy hat that Matthew McConaughey wore in Dallas Buyers Club was recently auctioned off for $12,956.
- TMZ claims a bomb squad rushed to Bob Barker's home after a suspicious package arrived. The box contained...
Paparazzi Report 2-28-14
- The Oscars are Sunday. These are up for Best Motion Picture of the Year:
- “American Hustle”
- “Captain Phillips”
- “Dallas Buyers Club”
- “12 Years a Slave”
- “The Wolf of Wall Street”
- Jeff Gordon Pulls Prank On Internet Critic. 'Travis' called the driving in Gordon's Pepsi Max commercial fake. When a bogus...
Paparazzi Report 2-27-14
- The NBA is selling Jason Collins' #98 jersey because of high demand.
- Alec Baldwin is going to guest star on "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit'' as a meddling New York columnist, who questions the motive of the police during a case.
- Matthew Perry is going to star in CBS' reboot of The Odd Couple.
- NeNe Leakes and Full House alum Candace Cameron Bure are going to do Dancing With the Stars.
- Aaron Hernandez assaulted another inmate...
Paparazzi Report 2-24-14
Bob Costas Walks Into Matt Lauer's Pink Eye Joke. They were recapping the Olympics when Lauer asked Costas if he was flying home soon. Costas said, "Yes." Lauer then asked, "Are you taking the red eye?"
LeBron James is being courted to star in Space Jam 2.
Erin Andrews will replace Brooke Burke as co-host of Dancing With the Stars. Erin will continue her football work with Fox.
The NFL is considering a new rule that would...
Paparazzi Report 02-12-14
- The British Heart Foundation has named Nicole Kidman and Prince Harry the Sexiest Redheads Alive.
- Soleil Moon Frye, aka Punky Brewster, gave birth to a baby boyon Monday.
- Hugh Jackman is going to host The Tony Awards
- ESPN claims Michael Jordan and his wife Yvette are the proud parents of twin daughters. Victoria and Ysabel were born on Sunday.
- The Brady Bunch cast will reunite on The Talk tomorrow.
- Taylor Swift cut her...
Paparazzi Report 02-11-14
- L.A. News Anchor Mistakes Samuel L. Jackson For Laurence Fishburne ... the anchor started the interview by saying: "Did you get a lot of reaction to that Super Bowl commerical?" Jackson replied, "WHAT Super Bowl commercial? You’re as crazy as the people on Twitter! I’m not Laurence Fishburne. We don’t all look alike! There’s more than one black guy doing commercials. I’m the ‘What’s in your wallet?’ black guy. He’s the car black guy. Morgan Freeman is the other...